Innovatively designed and meticulously engineered, Kale Heavy Duty T-Bolt clamps have achieved new standards in performance and reliability
Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are manufactured utilising TOX®-Clinching joints. A cold forming press technique that is more than 70% stronger than welding and superior to tab style mechanical locks.
Produced in Europe to DIN 3017-3 standards, Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are suitable for high shore hardness or reinforced hoses.
Additional design features include:
• No welding and no contact corrosion points
• Hollow ‘D’ shape trunnions to reduce tensile force on the bolt and clinched joint
• A profiled bridge with extended tabs for secure attachment to the band without welding
• W1 steel bolts are Class 8.8 and feature an integrated spacer in place of a separate bush
• Rolled band edges which are designed to protect damage to the hose or wall fabric
• A high clamping force with low free torque value.